Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cape Cod Fire

July 29,2006 - Well I just returned from a well deserved vacation on the Cape. While I was there I stopped at a couple of places of interest for you bloggers! I have no action shots but their sounded like there was plenty of action going on. Every day COMM Fire and EMS went past the motel. Mostly EMS, auto accidents, etc. I did see the remains of a auto/ped by the beach on my way to dinner (yum) and I saw Dennis Hook & Ladder110 responding to north Dennis on Saturday for a call, unsure what type.

This is the Centerville,Osterville,Marston Mills Fire Department (COMM)

This is their Headquarters

They built a very unique firefighters memorial in front of the station

This is the East Harwich Station 2

Falmouth Engine 4 House

Tisbury Firehouse (Martha's Vineyard)

(L to R) Dennis Hook & Ladder 110, Engine-115 & Engine -112

Chatham Fire Department

Chatham Engine-185

If you are interested in more Cape Cod Fire check out:

www.Capecodfd.com

No comments: